Google offers a large number of tools to help businesses with their marketing campaigns. As part of our goal to deliver quality content that teaches you how to make use of all of Google’s tools, we’re going to talk about Google Ads search partners and the Google Display Network.
You can check out the full video below to learn more about Google Ads search partners and the Google Display Network.
In this post, we’re going to give you a brief overview of what Google Ads search partners are and what the display network is. You’ll learn about the features that Google offers and how they can be implemented into your marketing efforts to transform your business.
What is Google Search Network?
The Google Search Network is a group of search-related websites and apps that are eligible for your ads to appear. Whenever you advertise on the Google Search Network, your ad can show next to search results if the user searches for terms that are related to your chosen keywords.
Sites within the Search Network that partner with Google to show ads are known as search partners. These partners help to extend the reach of Google Search Ads and listings, giving your ads a better chance to reach your intended audience.
Websites such as Google Maps, Google Images, YouTube and other Google sites that display ads are also a part of the Search Network. Your ads and listings can appear on search partner websites on search results pages, site directories, or other pages that could be related to a user’s search.
In most cases, these search ads will appear on Google Search websites above or below the search results. Sometimes, they might also appear on the side of search results or on Google Play, the Shopping tab, Google Images, and other Google websites. On Google search partner websites, they can appear in various places depending on the website itself.
When creating a campaign for the Search Network, search partners are enabled by default. All Search Network partner websites comply with standard Google policies, meaning they won’t affect your reputation negatively. However, you can choose to include or remove search partners at any time. If you wish, you can also opt out of all Search Partner websites. You can do this by signing in to your Google Ads account and changing the settings under the “Campaign settings” menu.
What types of ads show on the Search Network?
There are many different kinds of ads that are supported by the Search Network.
- Shopping ads will be labelled as “Sponsored” and appear with an “Ad” or “Ads” label on the search results page. It might also show an “Ads by Google” label on certain websites.
- Text ads, dynamic search ads, and call-only ads are the most common types of ads on the Search Network. These ads will appear with an “Ad” or “Ads” label on the search results page and may show an “Ads by Google” label on certain partner websites.
- Image and video ads can also be hosted on search partner websites.
How does the Google Display Network work?
The Google Display Network helps you find the right audience for your products and services. It has targeting options that allow you to show your message to potential leads at the right place and right time. Whether your intended user is on mobile or desktop, there are a variety of options to help you target them by using the Google Display Network.
- Similar audiences and in-market audiences let you target people who are likely to be interested in your products. This allows you to find new customers or engage existing customers with ease.
- Automated targeting allows you to increase your conversion numbers by finding high-performing audiences based on your existing audiences and landing pages. These are automatically optimized over time using Google’s services, meaning you don’t need to intervene as the system learns which audiences are best for your business. You can also use automated bidding to adjust your bid to keep track of the return on your investment.
In addition, Google Ads alerts you to measure how well you’re meeting your marketing goals. For example, you can see which sites give you the most value for their cost, you can see which ads deliver the most clicks, and also which web pages your ads are running on. This gives you a better view of how your marketing is going and allows you to make informed decisions in the future.
If you enjoyed this article, you may also like: