Choosing the right Google Ads bid strategy is critical for achieving your marketing goals. Here’s a little video on how each strategy work and what are the pros and cons for each.
Bid Strategies are often tailored to different types of campaigns within Google Ads. Depending on which networks your campaign is targeting, and whether you want to focus on; click, impressions, conversion or views.
Consider Your Goals
Like we said before, each bidding strategy is suited for the different types of campaigns and advertising goals. There are five basic types of goals that go alongside your current campaign settings.
- Customers taking direct action to your site
- Generating traffic to your site
- Increasing brand awareness
- Running video ads and increasing views and interactions with your ads
- Running video ads and increasing product or brand consideration
Focus On Conversions with Smart Bidding
Smart bidding can do all the heavy lifting and guesswork instead of you doing it. It sets automated bid strategies and leaves you to focus on conversions. These are the five smart bidding strategies you can use;
- Enhanced Cost Per Click
- Maximize Conversion Value
- Maximize Conversions
- Target Return On Ad Spend (Target ROAS)
- Target Cost Per Action (Target CPA)
A manual bidding strategy is having total control over your CPCs and how much you are willing to pay for a click. That’s why it’s called manual CPC (Cost Per Click).
Automated bidding strategies are different and you don’t need to worry about how much to bid, Google may bid up or down depending on the person it thinks it’s likely to convert or not.
Did You Enjoy This Blog Post?
I hope you enjoyed this blog post and thank you so much for being with me over here. And I look forward to seeing you at the next one.
If you haven’t subscribed to our YouTube channel then please do so, we upload videos regularly and you hit the bell button as well. So, you will be the first one to be notified when we do upload a new one.
If you enjoyed this blog, you may also like:
- What Is The Difference Between Google Search Ads And Display Ads?
- What Is a Good Starting Budget for Google Ads?
- Dental Marketing Tips To Attract New Patients Using Google Ads
- Dental PPC Strategies: How To Improve Your Google Ads For Dentists
- Google Ads for Restaurants – Is Google Ads Worth It For Restaurants?