Last week I was at Facebook, London for a training day on how to use Facebook & Instagram for marketing your business.
It was a busy day with over 200 businesses & professionals attending the event. The takeaway from the event was video. Pretty much every tip they gave was about creating video content and distributing it on Facebook & Instagram.
Here are some images and key takeaways from the day.
- Post multiple products in a single post
- Tag your products in a photo post
- Employee profile
- Behind the scenes
- Add a plugin to the website
Collect Donations For Your Charity
- Add donation button ‘Donate Now’
- Supporters can add a donate button directly to their posts
- Supporters can create a dedicated fundraising page
- Supporters can add a donate sticker on Stories on Instagram
- Review post engagement
- Look for content that has higher performance
- Try to figure out what is driving success
- Test similar content in the future
- Reach people who matter and not a broad audience
- Define emerging audiences
- Leverage for advertising targets
Use your content to attract customers
Engage your customers and start conversations
Monitor your activity and try new things
Thank you, Facebook for an amazing day and I look forward to attending some more training days soon. It was lovely to meet Ela from Ela Kapoor Photography after a long time.
If you would like to learn about Facebook marketing, then visit their official training website below.