Top 10 Tips Why You Should Use a Professional Business Headshot
It does not matter the line of work you are in. Whether you are an actor or actress, in real estate, or if you just want to make a great first impression. A professional headshot is the only way to go. Here are the top ten reasons why you should invest in business headshot photography to benefit yourself and your brand.
– Visual stimuli promotes more engagement than any written word.
– If you want to make a great first impression, do it with a business headshot. You can tell quite a bit about someone by the business headshot they present.
– Face it, this is a judgmental age we live in. It does not matter if it is social media, applying for a job, or even online dating sites. The first thing someone notices is the headshot.
– A professional headshot can be the difference in you landing that job interview or an appointment or not.
– We all know it is impossible to look your best every moment of every day, but your headshot will.
– Clothing, hair, and makeup fashions change; along with them so should your headshot. It is recommended to have them redone annually.
If you (and your team) would like some new business headshots for use on your website, LinkedIn profile or on your business cards, then please contact us on 01525 850 795 or visit our business headshot photography page here.
About Alison Arnold
Alison Arnold is a leading life coach based in Leighton Buzzard. If you are looking for results and don’t want to wait, why not try Life Coaching? The benefits will surprise you and you will wonder what stopped you getting in touch sooner, that life change you so desperately want is only a phone call away.