Well, it’s been just over two months since our very first YouTube Live sessions began and it’s been an absolute blast so far!
We always like to try out the latest technology and of course, being such big advocates for the use of video for online marketing, how could we not take up the challenge ourselves?!
Some of our sessions have been structured as tutorials, where we share our screen and show you step-by-step just how to untap the power of Google Ads. We’ve also answered dozens of questions from our viewers, as they come in live, making it a truly interactive experience and helping people with their queries.
You can watch the video here:
In this video, we answer some of the following questions:
- Which platforms provide PPC ads other than Google ads?
- How do I promote Fiverr gigs – on Google Ads or Google Adwords?
- Can I target Google display ads to a single page only?
- How do I generate leads using Facebook ads?
- What is the difference between the landing page and homepage?
- …and lots more viewers’ questions answered!
Our ethos is to share our expertise and knowledge with our audience, regardless of whether they are our customer or not – we want to help people grow their businesses and reach their true potential with their service or product.
If you enjoyed this article, you may also like:
- Google Ads Bid Strategy Report
- Google Ads Display Network Campaign Setup
- Google Ads Combined Audience
- Google Ads Attribution Reports
We are also live on YouTube every weekday at 1700 hours UK time – make sure you are subscribed to our channel to make sure you get all the notifications. Set your reminder here