Here at SF Digital, we are really passionate about helping people get the most out of Google and all it has to offer. This blog gives you a quick checklist on how to create a ‘Gmail ad campaign’. Using Gmail ad campaigns is a great way of targeting audiences that are already in their email inbox, instead of waiting to reach them on the internet!
There are two main methods for ad creation:
- Upload the text, image and video assets. Google then gets creative with the contents!
- You can also use HTML coding or manually upload your content if you prefer.
All ads are reviewed before they go live and seen by your customers. Google verifies them to make sure they comply with their advertising policies. This normally takes 2 working business days for approval and then your ad will be live!
Steps to creating your Gmail ad:
- Begin with signing in to your Google Ads account.
- Go to ‘Display campaigns’ in the navigation toolbar.
- From the menu on the left-hand side, choose ‘Ads and extensions’.
- Proceed by clicking on the ‘+‘ button.
- Then go to ‘Gmail ad’ and select it.
- Enter the necessary information to then create your ad.
If you enjoyed this article, you may also like:
- Google Ads Tips & Tutorials: Learn Google Ads Live
- Google Ads Tips: Optimisation Score
- Google Shopping Ads For Gmail, YouTube & Discover
- Learn Google Ads: Google Ads Editor Tutorial
You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel and join us live on weekdays 1600 hours UK time. Set your reminder here